Sign in to follow this  
Track_R6

Game cam stolen

Pretty lame if you ask me. Not anywhere cool, and just a cam I take my kids to so we can see if anything is on it. And def an area I do not hunt in except for sheds. Noticed someone put a drinker nearby it too. Owell. Just wish folks would leave other stuff alone. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Track_R6 said:

Pretty lame if you ask me. Not anywhere cool, and just a cam I take my kids to so we can see if anything is on it. And def an area I do not hunt in except for sheds. Noticed someone put a drinker nearby it too. Owell. Just wish folks would leave other stuff alone. 

Common decency is a thing of the past. Trail cams were a fun off season activity that we got to share with friends and family. All because of a couple of turds on the strip the rest of the state has to suffer. Everyone who now sees a cam thinks “it’s illegal”.

• Like 10

On 3/18/2023 at 6:40 PM, desertmafia21 said:

Common decency is a thing of the past. Trail cams were a fun off season activity that we got to share with friends and family. All because of a couple of turds on the strip the rest of the state has to suffer. Everyone who now sees a cam thinks “it’s illegal”.

Well Said.  

• Like 1