Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Another new forum!

Hi All,

Seems like people frequently are posting sticker sightings in other categories, so I figured it might be nice to have a separate place for those. So here is a forum dedicated to just CouesWhitetail.com sticker sightings. Did you see one? Post it here and you can find out who it was.

Amanda

Hi All,

Seems like people frequently are posting sticker sightings in other categories, so I figured it might be nice to have a separate place for those. So here is a forum dedicated to just CouesWhitetail.com sticker sightings. Did you see one? Post it here and you can find out who it was.

Amanda

i saw a sticker while i was glassing some guy driving a rhino up to the red bluffs in 23 at about 7:30 on the last day of the rifle hunt i was really mad the fact that he would drive in like that thinking he would really see something as he was coming in deer where run from there beds and they did not even see them i guess what made me really mad was the fact that i hiked a half a mile in the dark and waited for the sun to come up a hour late i sat in the same spot till dark and the deer never came back the night before we had watch two bucks bed and that why we where there so early at the time i was going to post something that would probley get me band from the site on the other hand when they saw me on the bluff they did turn around and leave but the damage was allready done

Hi All,

Amanda

i saw a sticker while i was glassing some guy driving a rhino up to the red bluffs in 23 at about 7:30 on the last day of the rifle hunt i was really mad the fact that he would drive in like that thinking he would really see something as he was coming in deer where run from there beds and they did not even see them i guess what made me really mad was the fact that i hiked a half a mile in the dark and waited for the sun to come up a hour late i sat in the same spot till dark and the deer never came back the night before we had watch two bucks bed and that why we where there so early at the time i was going to post something that would probley get me band from the site on the other hand when they saw me on the bluff they did turn around and leave but the damage was allready done

that's a bummer....

Were they driving the quad on the road or are you saying they were off road?

Amanda

Hi All,

Amanda

that's a bummer....

Amanda

offroad ....other than that i have met alot of good people i love the site

Hi All,

Amanda

that's a bummer....

Amanda

offroad ....other than that i have met alot of good people i love the site

Seems like that would be illegal, isn't it?? I hope you reported them. There is certainly enough anti-quad sentiment out there without people using them to drive off road.

Amanda

Saturday afternoon about 4:45 as we were heading home to get ready to head back out Monday(today) I saw a Dodge flatbed truck with the CWT sticker on the back. It was on the Houston Mesa road a few miles from the Whispering Pines community. I wasn't driving and we were pulling a trailer otherwise I would have headed back to say hi. There a a bunch of people standing around.

Saturday afternoon about 4:45 as we were heading home to get ready to head back out Monday(today) I saw a Dodge flatbed truck with the CWT sticker on the back. It was on the Houston Mesa road a few miles from the Whispering Pines community. I wasn't driving and we were pulling a trailer otherwise I would have headed back to say hi. There a a bunch of people standing around.

Sounds like Brian M.