Sign in to follow this  
coues

Thank-you Coueschaser3!

Just had to post a word of thanks to Tim (Coueschaser3) for helping me pack my elk. I didn't know him before the hunt (execpt on here) but he generously helped me pack an elk out of 21 this week. I think he weighs maybe 140 and I swear he packed out 100lbs. Then he got to do it all over again the next day on his own elk! Thanks again Tim, and congratulations.

The only way Tim weighs 140 is with a 20 lb weight strapped to his back! LOL

Kudos to him for helping you out. Yeah, he called me from the mountain about his elk.

Congrats again Tim!

Im getting a beer with him right now, and I'll ask him...but I am POSITIVE he is no more than a buck ten!!!! I heard the story from him that night about your elk COUES, congrats to you on your bull.

post-351-1228482528.jpg

I carried the horns out just to look busy.

I can definitely believe he's only 110. It's hard to judge when he uses a dog collar for a belt.

I like my dog collar belt thank you :P and gary your welcome, i enjoyed helpin out but it caught up to me the next night packin out. finally got him out of that canyon at dark wednesday night. Ill get some pictures up soon as i get off of work here and post a story. Thanks for your advice and again no problem packin out your bull sometimes ya just gotta git r done.