sjvcon

Leupold VXIII 4.5-14x40

Well I thought I had kept the 50mm, but ended up being the 40mm.  Has a Kenton turret for 270, but can be swapped with another I am sure.  Not without some flaws ... it's been used.  But still a decent scope.  $200 OBO.  It is Flat Black and has the front Objective Parallax.  

Well I have a bunch of PMs asking for pictures... and a "Seconds" but the previous message was asking for a Photo.  Then an "I'll take it".  So I want to be proper on the etiquette here.  The "I'll take it" supercedes the photo requests for sure....but does the "seconds" supercede that??  Unclear.  I want to say "I'll take it" is the most definitive, but I want to do the right thing here so no one thinks I'm jacking them around.

I said “seconds” meaning I would take it if the first poster didn’t. I will definitely take it. Just let me know when you would like to meet. 

• Like 2

SPF.  Sorry guys.  I could've done that better if my pictures would have posted right.  Flurry of interest way quicker than I'd have guessed...must have cut my nuts off on the price.