Sign in to follow this  
gmcbob

CouesWhitetail in Arizona Republic

Coues Whitetail, & Amanda (but not by name) were mentioned in a recent editorial in the Arizona Republic.

The article was actually about the Speed Cameras, but it was cool to see one of my favorite websites in the paper!

Not sure if this will work or not, but the picture should be below.

Bob

post-2604-1228942265_thumb.jpg

wow thats very neat! i used to read clays section every day when i lived in Phoenix so that's even weirder for me.

Congratulations Amanda on getting that in there! Have you noticed any increase in traffic since?

That's cool.

BTW, the guy is wrong about the camera tickets. You have to be served in person, just like any other crime. Most people just go ahead and pay the tickets and that is what they are counting on. They might send someone out to serve you, but you aren't in anymore trouble, they just add a few dollars onto the fine to cover the cost.

Thanks for scanning this and posting it. I saw it on his online blog and I received several emails from people saying they couldn't get the link from the paper to work, but I don't see anything wrong with how he put it in.

Yes, there was a big bump in traffic to the site yesterday. I hope most people figured out the link....I am worried they didn't because I can track what pages are getting visited most and they were visiting the trail camera photogallery alot yesterday, so I started wondering if they were lost since that's not where the video is.

I wasn't expecting it to be in the paper so I didn't really make an obvious place for it. I just posted the video to show the video quality for folks considering buying a scoutguard trail cam. Wasn't meant for general public, but my husband is a PR guy and he couldn't help himself and he sent it to Clay....hehehe.

here is the link to the video for those that haven't seen it yet:

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/video_clips/...ard_video_1.wmv

Enjoy!

Amanda

I saw it in the paper as well and thought how cool was that. Good job Amanda! :D

TJ