Sign in to follow this  
Elkaddict

Good bull June thru October "UPDATE"

In November I posted some photos off my trail camera showing a bull from velvet in June to nicely polished in October. Here's a link to them.

http://forums.coueswhitetail.com/forums/in...mp;#entry125085

Here's a photo of Buck Wickham, his dad, and the same bull. Buck shot this bull within a mile of where my cameras were during the late rifle bull hunt.

post-1600-1229471667.jpg

Very nice bull, congrats to Buck!

Awesome job Buck. I haven't seen Buck in years. He used to build tanks for us then I used to see him when ever I could once I started working for the forest service. Nice pics.

Thanks

Buckhorn

I wanted to post a public thanks for elkaddict for providing me with the photos of this bull. I didn't know elkaddict, however we have a mutual friend. He heard I shot this bull, and provided the photos off his trail cam without being asked. As anyone would feel, how cool to get these photos of the animal you tagged. I still wouldn't know him if he was standing in front of me, but for those folks like me that frequent this site, know that elkaddict did this for me.

I owe you one elkaddict.

A great picture with Dad and the bull. Congratulations! :)

TJ

I wanted to post a public thanks for elkaddict for providing me with the photos of this bull. I didn't know elkaddict, however we have a mutual friend. He heard I shot this bull, and provided the photos off his trail cam without being asked. As anyone would feel, how cool to get these photos of the animal you tagged. I still wouldn't know him if he was standing in front of me, but for those folks like me that frequent this site, know that elkaddict did this for me.

I owe you one elkaddict.

I'll take you up on that Buck, see you next summer.

Thanks for the update elkaddict! And congrats to Buck on a Great bull! Always awesome to see them before and after.