Sign in to follow this  
Chef

HEAR! HEAR!...ATTENTION MEMBERS!...

I will see your $20, and raise you $5.00. ;)

If anyone liked the pedestal that was done for Scottyboy's Zebra, I will be willing to donate the labor portion in cash to Amanda, if anyone would like me to build them one. the price starts at $325.00 - $150.00 material and $175.00 labor (Web member price only), otherwise I would be willing to donate one for the big buck contest/

I will see your $25.00 and up it $5.00

I will also provide a $50.00 gift certificate towards parts

or 10% off on labor for the Coues contest.

For you that don't know.

I own a small RV Parts and Service Center in Payson.

I have not been to a movie in 30 years but I bet it would cost close to that much

for a couple and a couple of kids.

Pretty cheap entertainment if you ask me.

I will see your $20, and raise you $5.00. ;)

If anyone liked the pedestal that was done for Scottyboy's Zebra, I will be willing to donate the labor portion in cash to Amanda, if anyone would like me to build them one. the price starts at $325.00 - $150.00 material and $175.00 labor (Web member price only), otherwise I would be willing to donate one for the big buck contest/

I will see your $25.00 and up it $5.00

I will also provide a $50.00 gift certificate towards parts

or 10% off on labor for the Coues contest.

For you that don't know.

I own a small RV Parts and Service Center in Payson.

I have not been to a movie in 30 years but I bet it would cost close to that much

for a couple and a couple of kids.

Pretty cheap entertainment if you ask me.

Thanks Mike, that's a very nice donation!!

Amanda

Also, for those that have made donations, let me know if you would like me to send you a sticker. Some people want the large ones with the CouesWhitetail.com lettering and some like the smaller colored ones, but if you didn't put a note in with your donation, I will assume you don't want one. So if you do want one, send me an email and let me know. amanda@coueswhitetail.com

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/bookstore/stickers.htm

Thanks to all who have made donations!!! You guys have already covered the price of the additional 750GB internal harddrive I bought since I have run out of space and so I imagine the extra money will go toward getting a custom skin made for the forum for after Christmas or maybe toward the Coues Buck contest.

Amanda

Wow!

Getting some good response. I KNOW Amanda appreciates all the donations thus far.

Way to step up to the plate guys and gals! This is a fantastic group of people.