Sign in to follow this  
josh

Saturday morning coyote

Made one stand this morning and had this coyote charge in. It was pretty cool because I was set up in a bunch of draws and set my caller across the closest draw and she must have been right on the other side. I thought about setting up on the other side so I'm glad i didn't, I probably would have spooked her out. The lucky turkey feather also caught her attention.

Ah no wonder you never answer my phone calls!! Some day I'll have lots of money like you so I can hunt more and work less. :) Congrats on the coyote, Casey is going to be jealous!

Ernesto C

Ernesto, I was out today also...

But we were chasing fox and bobcats, and didnt have any. I will redeem myself tomorrow when I go after dogs!

Nicely done!

I was out this AM too... had 4 stands, called in 1, got chased away by the quads, off-roaders and helicopters...

nice going josh

That deal with your coyotes getting chased away by atv's is why I hate calling on the weekends. Right after I shot the coyote today I heard voices and proceeded to shut down the caller. A couple was out hiking in the middle of nowhere.

Casey I think I'm going to start passing on the dogs and focus on the cats as well. Goog luck tomorrow.

I was trying to go out today after work but my wife called me and told me she had some problems with her car; so I could not go but thank fully the car is running now :) You guys are leaving me behind but whatch out.......will not be for long.

Ernesto C