AZ RANGER

Which rangefinder

In the market to upgrade my rangefinder. Been using a Leica for years and it has worked flawlessly but only out to about 7-800 yards. I really want something that gives a ballistic solution and has environmental sensors on board. Im considering sig kilo5k, sig kilo 8k,  revic br4. I really like the leica 2800.com too but I don’t want to buy and carry a kestrel The revic is my top choice but it’s a  lot of money. Kinda leaning towards the sig 5k because it has the best price and seems like it will get the job done for half the price of the revic 

Subscribed to this thread.

I too have been looking to buy a new rangefinder.  I currently run a Leica 1600 and it's been slower and slower every season.

I want something with auto angle adjustment, and I too have been leaning towards the Kilo5K. 

Hunting buddy of ours has it and it has a cool feature where it connects to your phone, and you can mark waypoints with the laser.

So if you down an animal, you can hit the location, save to the map, and go right to it.

I saw the Kilo5K on sale last year priced in the $400's. 

I am waiting for this to happen again and I'm buying unless someone posts other advice.

• Like 1

I don't have any input for this topic, but will also be following. I also have the Leica 1600 and am starting to think about what to upgrade to next. Hopefully some others can chime in with some advice.