Crazymonkey

2024 youth giveaway

You also make this a great place, especially what you do for our little ones! 

• Thanks 1

Alright  the 308 is off for  cerakote  on the break . Thanks to cwt member  mfernaz for donating  the time and resources to take the shine off the break and color match to the factory  as close  as possible.  If you don't  remember  he also  did the break cerakote  on the first gun giveaway gun  . He is doing  gun work and cerakote  and has his ffl.

Any guys that need work done can find him on here . 

THANKS AGAIN  MICHAEL!!

I'll have pictures up of the completed gun in the next week or two. 

• Like 1

Things I'm still  in need of .

3 more cases for rifles  

Ammo : 7-08,308,20 gauge. 

3 small kid sized  hunting  packs.

Anything  hunting  related that can be used by kids.

I do have 3 marsupial  bino harnesses  on the way . I'll pick them up next week  .

Thanks  to Marsupial  for helping  out with  the giveaway  and giving  me a very  generous  discount  so I can pool the rebate  money and other  donations  to purchase 😊.  These are by far the best protection  for binos I've found  and love mine.

On 11/28/2023 at 9:09 AM, bowelk341 said:

I sent you a pm last night but haven't heard back from you. I'm a taxidermist in Tucson and was going to donate a deer shoulder mount but not sure if it will work being you are in Phoenix.  Let me know what you think.

I've sent  you a few messages  to see what  we can do to make this  happen. 

Pictures  of the bino  harnesses from marsupial  gear THANKS AGAIN  MARSUPIAL  FOR YOUR GENEROSITY  WITH THE  BIG DISCOUNT  !! and the 20 gauge ammo donation  from cwt Rob Stephan  

20231210_113904.jpg

We're at several  hundred  rounds of 22lr and 100rds of 20 gauge so far. I've got zero  7-08 or 3-08 ammo so far . If anyone  would  like to donate  I could  use some for sure.  I'm currently  looking  for two more cases for a couple  22 rifles also. 

Thanks  to everyone  who  has donated  and those looking  to .