Laneway1

Christensen Arms Mesa in 300wm

Hello,

im looking to offload this rifle. I received it in trade. Guy said he never shot it and he won it in a draw. I did call my local PD and ran the numbers to verify if it wasn’t stolen or lost. It didnt come up in the data base. I’m down in Willcox, can meet up if reasonable, I also have Onieda arms down here that I can utilize to ship to another FFL. Looking to get 1000.00 obo

IMG_8544.jpeg

IMG_8546.jpeg

IMG_8547.jpeg

IMG_8548.jpeg

IMG_8545.jpeg

• Like 1

Bump it for a nice rifle, I shot my 7mm Mesa for the first time the other day and it shoots lights out on the first test load. They definitely make a great rifle.

• Thanks 1

On 9/21/2023 at 4:51 AM, Vowell said:

Bump it for a nice rifle, I shot my 7mm Mesa for the first time the other day and it shoots lights out on the first test load. They definitely make a great rifle.

Appreciate it. I’ve got a ridgeline FFT in 6.5prc, I’m trying to get it dialed in. Had to send that one back, but I think it ended up being the ammo I initially started using with it. Crossing my fingers.

On 9/22/2023 at 10:02 AM, Laneway1 said:

Appreciate it. I’ve got a ridgeline FFT in 6.5prc, I’m trying to get it dialed in. Had to send that one back, but I think it ended up being the ammo I initially started using with it. Crossing my fingers.

It's more common than you think to have to send them back.