Sign in to follow this  
PhxDT

Anyone live near Prescott that can look at a SUV this Thurs or Friday? (9/21 or 9/22?)

Hey guys.  I live in the Phx valley and I am interested in a SUV in N Prescott.  I am stuck in the valley and can't get away.  Would love to pay someone who knows a little bit about trucks that wouldn't mind spending 10 minutes looking at a vehicle up there. Pictures on the internet are so hard to assess!

Happy to venmo/paypal/zelle (or cash in person) $150 for your time.  

Pls text or call me (I always forget to check my CWT inbox!) if that can work for you.  602 5sixx8 7nine88.

Thx

- oh and to the crowd that says you'll 'do it for free':  I want to pay someone for their time.  If you don't want to take it, just let me the politician you hate the most and I will happily donate the $150 to their campaign, haha.

Don’t know much about any vehicle newer than 1985, but I’m in Dewey so not far away.  Happy to look at it this weekend, but people on this site are the best so couldn’t take money for something like this. 

• Like 2

On 9/20/2023 at 9:16 PM, PhxDT said:

Hey guys.  I live in the Phx valley and I am interested in a SUV in N Prescott.  I am stuck in the valley and can't get away.  Would love to pay someone who knows a little bit about trucks that wouldn't mind spending 10 minutes looking at a vehicle up there. Pictures on the internet are so hard to assess!

Happy to venmo/paypal/zelle (or cash in person) $150 for your time.  

Pls text or call me (I always forget to check my CWT inbox!) if that can work for you.  602 5sixx8 7nine88.

Thx

- oh and to the crowd that says you'll 'do it for free':  I want to pay someone for their time.  If you don't want to take it, just let me the politician you hate the most and I will happily donate the $150 to their campaign, haha.

You could  always  donate  to the youth giveaway ( contests  and giveaway  section  )and put the money  to good use. Way better  than any political  fight. 

• Like 6

9 hours ago, Crazymonkey said:

You could  always  donate  to the youth giveaway ( contests  and giveaway  section  )and put the money  to good use. Way better  than any political  fight. 

Why not both?  How do I donate?

thx for those who’ve offered. I got it all setup with someone. 

much appreciated! I

27 minutes ago, PhxDT said:

Why not both?  How do I donate?

thx for those who’ve offered. I got it all setup with someone. 

much appreciated! I

I do have a wish  list of things  I'm looking  for.  Ammo   in 308,7-08,22lr,or20gauge/ basic packs / anything  hunting  related  and appropriate  for kids . I'm in gilbert

Thanks Chris