Sign in to follow this  
BeardownAZ

Circling the drain

Lake City ammo plant is now closed to civilian ammo sales.....again, something the democrats are keen on using against us, now this. Not sure if its good or bad but not seeing an upside really to a foreign owner.

Czechoslovak Group Acquires Federal, CCI, Hevi-Shot, Remington Ammo & Speer | An Official Journal Of The NRA (americanrifleman.org)

• Confused 1

Just now, BeardownAZ said:

Lake City ammo plant is now closed to civilian ammo sales.....again, something the democrats are keen on using against us, now this. Not sure if its good or bad but not seeing an upside really to a foreign owner.

Czechoslovak Group Acquires Federal, CCI, Hevi-Shot, Remington Ammo & Speer | An Official Journal Of The NRA (americanrifleman.org)

oh and there was an explosion at one of the Hornady plants. How convenient it all seems to be( insert large amounts of sarcasm)

42 minutes ago, BeardownAZ said:

oh and there was an explosion at one of the Hornady plants. How convenient it all seems to be( insert large amounts of sarcasm)

They were mixing primer compound which I've read is very dangerous and those types of facilities are usually isolated a good distance from other buildings. My condolences to the family of the woman who was killed.

They are going to be sending all the 556 and 9mm over to Israel is my guess. 

21 hours ago, Hoss50 said:

They are going to be sending all the 556 and 9mm over to Israel is my guess. 

Very possible but no telling with our government these days plus the world going to S@%$ in a hand basket.