Phil Carr

Pecans for the Holiday's

Unfortunately not headed that way but i can ship you 8 lbs for $39.00 includes shipping. This will put them at your door in a couple of days.

Here is a great web site for all of you guys that bought pecans or may want some.

Lots of great recipes. Eatpecans.com

Here is a great web site for all of you guys that bought pecans or may want some.

Lots of great recipes. Eatpecans.com

Plenty of pecans left. Pecans available until Christmas.

I sent a PM but here is my information for those that may wish to order. Pecans can be picked up at my home if you give send me a text.

Phil Carr 8502 E Calle Bolivar Tucson AZ 85715 coues3pt@gmail.com   5209750830

The pleasure was mine. 
Just to let everyone know that I will continue to ship pecans for all orders that come in by noon this coming Saturday. I will then continue to take orders until the last of the pecans I set aside are gone. I will be hunting from the 26 th until December 2. All orders that come in from the 26-2 will be shipped out immediately upon my return on the 2nd or can be picked up at my home.

Just a side note. 1 lb. of pecans will be donated for every 4 lbs purchased to those that may be less fortunate this season.
So far 240 lbs have been donated and shipped. Thanks to each of you.

Thanks Phil

• Like 3

On 11/21/2023 at 5:45 AM, Phil Carr said:

I sent a PM but here is my information for those that may wish to order. Pecans can be picked up at my home if you give send me a text.

Phil Carr 8502 E Calle Bolivar Tucson AZ 85715 coues3pt@gmail.com   5209750830

☝️

11 hours ago, HunterX said:

Where abouts in Tucson are you located? I would lime to pick some up from you.

The pleasure was mine. 
Just to let everyone know that I will continue to ship pecans for all orders that come in by noon this coming Saturday. I will then continue to take orders until the last of the pecans I set aside are gone. I will be hunting from the 26 th until December 2. All orders that come in from the 26-2 will be shipped out immediately upon my return on the 2nd or can be picked up at my home.

Just a side note. 1 lb. of pecans will be donated for every 4 lbs purchased to those that may be less fortunate this season.
So far 240 lbs have been donated and shipped. Thanks to each of you.

Thanks Phil

Raising this to the top.

I will be returning from hunting quail in Mexico on December 2 and pulling pecans from cold storage

I will be shipping out pecans on December 3. Plenty of time before Christmas.

Please place your orders now and I will ship your pecans right away upon my return.