Sign in to follow this  
Extreme Coues

Anyone going to Reno for the SCI convention ???

I'm flying to Reno on Monday for Tuesday's Weatherby banquet and the custom gunsmith and knifebuilder shows.

At the SCI convention from 9 to 11 am on Thursday, I'll be the moderator for the "Your First African Safari" seminar for the 21st consecutive year.

Panelists this year are Jack Atcheson Sr. (speaking on caring for, shipping and mounting your African trophies), Craig Boddington (guns and ammo for Africa), Ludo Wurfbain (Safari Press/Sports Afield, what to read before your safari, while there and after you return from Africa), Johan Calitz (what to expect from your African outfitter/PH and what they expect from you), and Tommy Morrison (how booking agents will save you time, money and trouble).

These five men are at the pinnacle of their professions and their advice is invaluable.

The seminar is SCI's longest running and most popular, with 300 or more people attending every year. Nearly all of them will be making their first trip to Africa this year or next. We also get a handful of people who return year after year and say they learn something new each time.

Stop by and say hello, even if you have no plans of hunting in Africa soon.

Bill Quimby

My family and I are flying out to Reno for the convention and awards banquet was just wondering if any other members will be their ?

thanks

Jeremy Ulmer

Wish I could go, Buddy! Hope you guys have a great time, I hope you don't fall down when you are up on that stage getting that award! :lol: :P :lol: :P :lol: :lol: Lots of pictures ans a full report upon your return! We want all the goods! ;)

:P :P

I ended up going to thr Dallas Safari Club convention this yr instead of Reno.. Ive been to the SCI gig a few times and its awesome!! Have a blast!

Jeremy.....Enjoy the moment while you got the spot light on you. That is one awesome buck ya got. Congratulations again. Take pictures and we will all expect a full report on how it went.

It was a pleasure meeting you this year in my elk camp and I enjoyed our talk about your buck. I thought sure for a moment you were there to deliver my new ranger. :lol:

Have a safe and enjoyable trip to the show and back. See ya in the woods sometime. :)

TJ

yeah i saw your write up in the mag...Amazing buck man! Congrats again.