paul navarre

A Picture worth a 1000 words!

Paul, Mission accomplished! We sent a couple e-mails back and forth before your trip to Arizona. Congratulations, I am glad it worked out SOooo well for you! How about emailing me a photo for the ABA website. Someday I maybe could return the favor for CBA!

Dick

Mr. J, yes, great meeting you also. I see your party got one coues buck a few days after I left. Remi sent me a picture.

My next hunt will be in Nebraska for Spring turkeys and I always get my two birds bowhunting, within a few days.

Sort of in the hunting doldrums right now but will be regrouping soon. I am writing about my Arizona hunt for Eastman's Bowhunting Journal and will send it to them this week.

Good luck in the future. Paul

JT, Yes, he will go on the wall. When the mount is accomplished in 9 months or so, I will post a picture.

Dick, I will send you a couple of pictures. thanks, Paul

Nice buck for sure there Paul. I did not know anyone in our neck of the woods went south to hunt Coues with a bow even.

Maybe I'll spot you some time when I'm in FTC.

post-3072-0-12056700-1355362409_thumb.jpgYea, I know it was three years ago but here is the coues buck mount I had completed.

I plan on coming downing again on January 12, 2013, for two weeks and hunt a simular location. Maybe lightening will strike twice.

Gross PY was 91. Net, 84 5/8 Paul

Awesome buck Paul, always like seeing that one and look forward to January's hunt!

I don't know how I let this post slip thru my hands. Congratulations Paul and a beauty of a buck. Glad to see you enjoying our great state. How about some stories and pics from your neck of the woods? :)

TJ