maximus

Chronograph

anybody has any experience with the Garmin Xero C1 Pro Chronograph, will like to hear opinions.

Thanks.

Awesome. I got rid of my Magnetospeed. And been using this for about a month. Zero missed shots, transfers easy to phone. I have used a Labrador and it was good but finicky.

I also have an area419 rail I attached to the Garmin to and again zero shots go unread. On heavy recoiling rifles it does not seem to make a difference vs. having it on its own tripod next to the gun.

very very pleased with mine.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Chop said:

Awesome. I got rid of my Magnetospeed. And been using this for about a month. Zero missed shots, transfers easy to phone. I have used a Labrador and it was good but finicky.

I also have an area419 rail I attached to the Garmin to and again zero shots go unread. On heavy recoiling rifles it does not seem to make a difference vs. having it on its own tripod next to the gun.

very very pleased with mine.

good to hear, and doesn't have to be in front of the firearm or bow from what i understand.

Love mine. Super easy to setup and have yet to miss a shot. Looks like lab radar just announced their answer to it.

• Like 1