Ruger2506

MONSTER COUES IN 24A

A good friend of mine just showed me some pictures of a coues deer buck killed in 24A,What a monster he was 21" inches wide and grossed 126" overall.He was killed in the dec. 2004 late whitetail season.This guy shot this buck during all those rainy miserable days we had.He was driving the roads in this area and shot this buck right off the road.The area he was in is a great area for coues and doesnt suprise me that he was killed here.I was in the same area on the early archery hunt and saw two great bucks one was a 3 by 2 in the 90" class and the other was a 3 by 3 in the high 90's to low 100's and of course I couldnt get on them.But I just had to tell you guys about this buck he was huge and of course he came from 24A,In my opinion one of the top 5 areas in arizona to hunt for trophy coues deer bucks. :D

the best place in this state to kill a monster coues is in the white tank park just west of phx.just hike in and they will be there.saw 4 bucks there yesterday all were over 100. :D

:D dang my heart is pumping....could we get some pictures PLEASE??????!!!!!!

the best place in this state to kill a monster coues is in the white tank park just west of phx.just hike in and they will be there.saw 4 bucks there yesterday all were over 100. :D

I have not looked in the white tanks since the early 80's. I never had indication that was a good spot so I gave up and focussed on other places. That is encouraging! I might have to spend some time scouting this spring to see if I can save a few hundred miles and lots of time on the travel by not going across town and fighting traffic.

With all the CWD members out here someone must have more info on the Bigge from Amamda's home area.

Show em if you got em...

Road hunting? I thought that was like illlegal. I bet that sure helped keep him dry and not so tired at the end of the day. Saves alot of wear and tear on boots. :D