Kbeaty83

Winchester Varmint X Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain

18 boxes of 20 available $20 a box 

Picked up in North Phoenix 

602-920-8060

Varmit.jpeg

On 2/25/2024 at 9:57 PM, náshdóítsoh naalzheehí said:

You can buy the stuff for .75 a round now. You'll have to sell it for less if you want to move it. Or wait till the next ammo drought. 

You can buy regular plinking 556/223 rounds for .75 cents a round but I donlt think your going to get good grade match ammo for that. Midway has the 40g for $1.30 a round plus tax and shipping. $1 a round is pretty fair. 

• Like 1

You can buy the stuff for .75 a round now. You'll have to sell it for less if you want to move it. Or wait till the next ammo drought. 

Don't worry. This dude doesn't ever buy anything and just comments on people's posts offering nothing of value other than his unwanted opinion.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, náshdóítsoh naalzheehí said:

I speak the truth. You're worried... you replied. Wink!

One reason why I hate this site, there is always someone who thinks they know everything who has zero interest in purchasing anything from anyone. But good luck finding match grade Ammo at the price you say its worth. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kbeaty83 said:

One reason why I hate this site, there is always someone who thinks they know everything who has zero interest in purchasing anything from anyone. But good luck finding match grade Ammo at the price you say it’s worth. 

I’d love to buy some for $.75/round. Can you send me the link where I can buy it for that price?

1 hour ago, náshdóítsoh naalzheehí said:

Go-ahead let me hear how simple minded you guys are over a commet. Keep it rolling.  You're helping bump the post for kbeaty83. Maybe it'll sell.

Where’s the link? You said you’re speaking the truth? Where can I buy it for $.75/round?

• Like 1