Sign in to follow this  
Crazymonkey

Scammer alert!!!

Someone  is using  my profile  to contact  people  regarding  things for sale / want  to buy . It's not me I don't  do any type  of e- banking  . I'll be contacting  a administrator  to fix the issue  . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crazymonkey said:

Someone  is using  my profile  to contact  people  regarding  things for sale / want  to buy . It's not me I don't  do any type  of e- banking  . I'll be contacting  a administrator  to fix the issue  . 

Change your password?

Just read the other thread. Wow! That scammer is sneaky. So now we have to watch for slight variations on names.

Good thing we mostly do FTF on this site!

Sorry this happened to you, especially you, who does so much for the youth and others. Wish I could help.

Best wishes.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Boarman03 said:

Change your password?

Just read the other thread. Wow! That scammer is sneaky. So now we have to watch for slight variations on names.

Good thing we mostly do FTF on this site!

Sorry this happened to you, especially you, who does so much for the youth and others. Wish I could help.

Best wishes.

Looks like they just copied  the avatar and a ever so slight difference  in my  user name and they were set . I've already  changed  the avatar and anything  else I can  think of.  

Thanks 

• Like 1

Just now, Crazymonkey said:

Looks like they just copied  the avatar and a ever so slight difference  in my  user name and they were set . I've already  changed  the avatar and anything  else I can  think of.  

Thanks 

Smart! Good luck.

I just flagged/deleted the scammer account.  This happened to someone else recently, as well.   Sneaky and lame.

Off to hike a couple of sections of the AZT now.  Hope the weekend is quiet, here.

S.

46 minutes ago, stanley said:

I just flagged/deleted the scammer account.  This happened to someone else recently, as well.   Sneaky and lame.

Off to hike a couple of sections of the AZT now.  Hope the weekend is quiet, here.

S.

Good luck with your hike/scouting/hunt. You are awesome!

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Crazymonkey said:

Thanks Stanley  for the fix . It's so small  a change  it's hard to see and it seems  like  anyone  can have it done  to them.

Just something else we all have to look for!