Troy2A

WTS Marlin 45-70, 1895, Dark Series, New in Box

I am located in Show Low AZ. I am looking to sell or do a cash/trade for this gorgeous rifle. I decided i want to wait until the 30-30 version comes out and thats why im trying to find it a new home. It's brand new in the box, I've never shot it. I am willing to do a pistol/cash trade or just a straight cash offer. Gunbroker they're 2k and above. I'd do a better straight cash deal or I'd want a similar cash/trade price wise. This is my first time on these forums and was referred by a friend who uses it often. My phone number is 928-243-0532, please send me a text message with any questions, offers, or anything you'd wanna know! I will never answer a call, too much spam! 

20240227_222040.jpg

20240228_195514.jpg

• Like 4

What kind of pistols/revolvers are you interested in and is this a Ruger/Marlin?

Yes this is a Ruger Marlin, it just came out a few months ago. I'm not looking for anything specific, just something nice and interesting! Send me some pics on my cell phone 

I will send some in a bit, gotta go watch the grandbaby but I have a couple things in mind.