Sign in to follow this  
cbarber13

Toy haulers with a Polaris Ranger

What kind of rig is everyone hauling their Polaris Rangers in? I have a 2021 Polaris Ranger Trail Boss. Tall and shaped like a box. Shortly after I bought the ranger I bought a 2001 Chinook RPM toy hauler 21 ft because at the time I only had a half ton truck and this was the only toy hauler that I could find that would fit my Ranger because it didn't have overhead cabinets. Fast forward till now that I have a 3/4 ton truck and I'm tired of climbing a ladder to sleep in the hauler and looking for another one. But im finding even longer 30 ft haulers have that overhead cabinet so my ranger wont fit. Its only me the wife and me so im not looking for a 40 ft er. I cant be the only one finding a hauler that fits these newer rangers.

I had a 32 ft Attitude the we had for years, the Ranger barely fit.  Last year we moved to a 16ft garage model and it is a game changer.  So nice to get somewhere and not have to unload the Ranger if the weather is not right.  It is long but it brings some great benefits.  

24’ Attitude / Stellar/ Iconic will fit a 3 person Ranger fine.  It has a front queen so you can leave Ranger inside, but it takes all of the back space up. Tows great w a 3/4 ton fully loaded too.

I have a 2022 sandstorm that my RZR barley fits in. I don't think a Ranger would fit with the size of the cage. When I upgrade, I'm not going do a toy hauler. I'm going to do a "live in" 5th wheel and tandem tow. I have friends that fit their Turbo S into the garage, but they are spending north of 100K for these rigs. And HEAVY. I'm not sure what the width difference is between a Ranger and RZR. I have plenty of length in mine though. 

If you buy new, most reputable dealers will let you test fit. 

Look up Overnighters. They are for the most part a flat bed with a living quarters box up front. Not big on features, but if you not living in it 8 months out of the year like I do it may be the ticket.