Tony Nile

WTB 7 Cu Ft chest freezer working or not

Cheaper the better, wife is doing cold plunges, need something a bit bigger than my 150 qt ice chest. Any where in the Phx Metro area.

1 hour ago, Tony Nile said:

Cheaper the better, wife is doing cold plunges, need something a bit bigger than my 150 qt ice chest. Any where in the Phx Metro area.

Have you considered an oval cattle trough?

9 hours ago, Boarman03 said:

Have you considered an oval cattle trough?

I will gladly take one off your hands if you have a free one.  

27 minutes ago, Tony Nile said:

Have you seen the show hoarders? This is his house from what I've heard. I'm sure he has one somewhere 😉

5 hours ago, Tony Nile said:

The plastic ones are real reasonable at Tractor. Supply.

The ones we are not using are the ones the horses and cows stepped in and broke the bottoms. I could probably loan you one for a while if you wanted to try it.

4 hours ago, Couzer said:

Have you seen the show hoarders? This is his house from what I've heard. I'm sure he has one somewhere 😉

You are certainly entitled to your opinion. I'm secure in who I am and what I have so I'm not very concerned about your words. 

But you might want to be careful with others as slander is an act that invites litigation. I'm happy to discuss any personal issues you have with me and try to reach a reasonable resolution that does not interfere with either of our rights.

If I've injured you in some particular way, let's discuss it so that I may be given an opportunity to make it right.

Life is too short to harbor so much bitterness. It's really not healthy for you, or for anyone involved.

1 hour ago, Boarman03 said:

The plastic ones are real reasonable at Tractor. Supply.

The ones we are not using are the ones the horses and cows stepped in and broke the bottoms. I could probably loan you one for a while if you wanted to try it.

Yeahhhh, no. 

• Haha 1