jonscaife

any other steeler fans??

just wondering if there were any other steeler fans on the site. i BLEED black and gold and was wondering if i was the only one on this site that does. if you do too than post back. if you are a cards fan feel free to trash talk (it makes every thing that much funner. here's a joke to kick it off:

little billy goes to his first day of school in denver,co. the first thing the teacher says "who all here is a bronco's fan?" everyone but little billy raises their hands. so the teacher askes billy "what team are you a fan of?" little billy replies "the pittsburgh steelers" and the teacher askes "why are you a steelers fan?" billy says "my mommy and daddy are both steelers fans, so i'm a steelers fan." the teacher then says "if your mommy and daddy were both losers, would that make you a loser?" "no." billy replies, "that would make me a cardinals fan!"

just remember folks its just a joke, and its all just for fun. but lets here some trash talk. (lets keep it clean, this is a famaly site)

Been a fan of the black and gold for 30 years now. Can't wait til sunday. Hope the defense brings the pain.

Mike

I was a die hard Cards fan for many years after the move to Phx, but after years of bidwill bunk I became a fan of ABC team.

The closest team to me now is Denver and I have always liked the broncos so...

The cards run either Hot or Cold and Hot has been on for several weeks. No telling but since I don't really have a dog in the fight this year,I'll be pulling for the steelers. I will definitely be surprised and happy for the players if the cards pull it out though.