Sign in to follow this  
scoutm

Picked Up My Mount Today

This mount is of the first Coues deer I ever shot. I took him in 1992 October Hunt. I was new to AZ and had no idea what I had taken. I do now so I had it mounted. I'm extremely pleased with it.

post-1361-1233635400_thumb.jpg

post-1361-1233635415_thumb.jpg

post-1361-1233635434_thumb.jpg

post-1361-1233635447_thumb.jpg

What a stud of a buck espacially for your first. The mount looks GREAT!! Did you really just decide to get it mounted or did you just get tired of all the people that must have been calling you crazy over the years for not mounting him when you shot him? :lol: :P

-Tracy

What a stud of a buck espacially for your first. The mount looks GREAT!! Did you really just decide to get it mounted or did you just get tired of all the people that must have been calling you crazy over the years for not mounting him when you shot him? :lol: :P

-Tracy

When a finally decided to mount him I wanted a cape from a deer I had taken but it never worked out the capes were either too small or poor quality so I finally got tired of waiting and told the taxi to find a nice cape and mount it up.

I was new to AZ

Welcome to Az that's for sure- Super Nice Coues Buck- 17 years later- It was worth the wait! ;)

AzP&Y