Sign in to follow this  
CouesKilla

Lost Swarovski's, please help

We were hunting javelina in 34a during the H.A.M. hunt (Feb. 7th). We were hunting on the west side of the Santa Rita's. The area is accessed out of Green Valley via the Continental exit. The powerline road that crosses white house canyon road, below Madera canyon. We got a pig about 1/2 a mile east of the first gate you come to while heading south on the powerline road off of white house canyon road. We were camped on a bisecting road about 1 mile east of the powerline road. My buddy had them when he shot his pig saturday the 7th. He went up Monday morning to look for them with no luck.

Please let me know if you have heard of anyone finding some Swarovski 10x42's in this area. He said he will try and muster up as much of a reward as he can right now. Thanks for your help.

Dude I feel your pain, I lost my swarovski 10x42s a few years back. Call swarovski and have them red flag them so if they get sent in to repair they will send them back to your address. Wish I could help more.....

if you need help looking for them let me know all go help with a search i live by that area just drop a line

Thanks for the offer. We're hoping someone (who belongs to this sight) during the pig rifle hunt may find them.

I have the rifle hunt and haven't got my pig yet. I know that area pretty good and will try to get out there sometime during the week. Maybe I'll find your swarovski's and my pig. If you decide to form a search party, I'd be more than happy to help also. Let me know. Rich.