TAM

Utah Deadline

Just a friendly reminder that Utah's deadline for hunt applications is this Thursday the 26th of February. You can apply online with a credid card, and you can buy bonus points, however you must purchase a hunting license in order to earn/buy bonus points.

They also made some changes for non resident applicants this year. Now NR's can apply for ALL species the same year. In the past you had to choose between Elk, Deer, and Pronghorn for limited entry hunts and Moose, Bison, Bighorn, and Mt. Goat for the once in a lifetime hunts. NR's will still be limited to drawing only one Limited Entry hunt and one Once in a Lifetime hunt per year.

Good luck and don't forget New Mexico, Colorado, and Nevada are coming up as well.

Congrats to all of you who drew. Traveler, have you looked at those moose odds? your friend is a blessed man to draw that one. Congrats!

Congrats to all of you who drew. Traveler, have you looked at those moose odds? your friend is a blessed man to draw that one. Congrats!

He had max points going in (14 I think). He is a resident , but on some units it is taking less points as a non resident. I have 11 points so am hoping the population holds for a few more years. I figure I need at least 3-4 more years before I am a shoe in. I have 8 elk points, so I hope that fills in for when I get a cold streak drawing in AZ.

I will probably hunt the extended wasatch season in November this year. I drew archery bull in AZ so I will probably not go to Ut for early archery deer.

Good luck

Dan

I didn't draw but two of our FMP team members did for Archery Mulies.... one with 1 point and one with 4 points... AMAZING...

J, what units did they draw?

Traveler, I was thinking he was a NR. I hope he has a great hunt and can find a mature bull to put that tag on.