Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

New Forum to post Fishing pics!

Wow, it only took you four minutes to start a new topic in the new forum. That's impressive!!

Glad you wanted this forum. Don't forget to take pics of your trip this weekend.

Amanda

Wow, it only took you four minutes to start a new topic in the new forum. That's impressive!!

Glad you wanted this forum. Don't forget to take pics of your trip this weekend.

Amanda

Will do ;) I don't know if my daughter is more excited or I am this is going to be great. ;)

Amanda

Will do ;) I don't know if my daughter is more excited or I am this is going to be great. ;)

If you catch more fish than you can eat, I am always happy to accept donations!! :D

Amanda

Amanda

If you catch more fish than you can eat, I am always happy to accept donations!! :D

Amanda

You got it. You know how I like to Donate :D

I hope to be getting the NITRO out in a couple of weeks. I will post some pics then.

Nice Section Amanda! Way to go!

Lance

:o Ah crap! :o

And I was just readin' the "Addicted to Coueswhitetail.com thread think how I was gonna quit coming here so often now that my last hunt is out of the way, and I can finally turn all my attention to fishing.....

What did you go and make this new forum for? :angry:

I guess I'll be lurking through the long hot dry season.... :)

Bret