Sign in to follow this  
Guest 300ultramag.

My firstborn!

Guest 300ultramag.

heres the girl now, on her first easter! Man being a parent is awesome.... all of my drinkin buddies complained how hard it is to have kids.... U know the whole no more sleep no more fun blah blah blah... that is where we differ, I love being a dad! Oh but shes not gonna be a coues or an elk chaser shes gonna be my lil fishin buddy and I CANT WAIT! Thank you God for blessing my wife and I, with our little punkin.

post-2006-1239957662_thumb.jpg

She's a cutie. If anyone ever decides to be a parent and has some misconception that you are going to get sleep and it's gonna be a walk in the park.....well you need to go see a shrink. For people that have those thoughts and perceptions, get them out of your head and you'll love being a parent. It's tiring and tuff.....especially when they grow older, BUT it's the MOST REWARDING THING YOU'LL EVER DO.

I LOVE BEING A DADDY!

300ultramag CONGRATS AGAIN! You got the right attitude!

Definitely a cutie you have there! Congratulation. The the most enjoyable times are yet to come. I have a 19 month old and it amazes me how every day, you grow to love them more and more. Congrats.

Coues79

Guest 300ultramag.

Sweet! thanks for the comments guys... its nice to know There are other dads on here so ill be callin on u for help! :lol: :lol:

BTW.... Thanks for the compliments!

Beau