Sign in to follow this  
Guest 300ultramag.

My firstborn!

Guest 300ultramag.

After a long 9+ mos. the good lord blessed my wife and I with our beautiful 6 lbs. 9 oz. healthy little girl...

Man what an experience 10 hours of labor than finding out the cord was wrapped around her neck 2 times... then going to surgery etc. but I have to say the moment I laid eyes on my baby it was like somebody punched me right in the throat.. Ive never been so chokedup in my life..but it was all worth it..

Sorry,I dont have a slick CWT shirt to pose in so this will have to do.

The girl had jaundice pretty bad so she had to spend a few days in the tanning bed so I snapped a few photos.

The best part of it all she was born after hunting season.... woohooo Enjoy!

post-2006-1235770776_thumb.jpg

post-2006-1235770864_thumb.jpg

post-2006-1235770960_thumb.jpg

post-2006-1235771262_thumb.jpg

post-2006-1235772638_thumb.jpg

Well congratulations on a great looking baby girl. Let me tell you, they will always choke you up the first time you see them. What a feeling!!!! Congrats again. ;)

that is so awsome congrats I have 2 daughters and they are great

Congratulations on your new one ;)

The good and the bad is she is going to choke you up ALLOT more.

Most will be good but the bad ones seem to get a little deeper.

Enjoy every day, they go FAST.

FAST

Congratulations on your new one ;)

The good and the bad is she is going to choke you up ALLOT more.

Most will be good but the bad ones seem to get a little deeper.

Enjoy every day, they go FAST.

FAST

+ 1

For the rest your life you heart will be walking around outside of your body. Bumps. Bruises. Boys. Maybe even babies of her own some day. May you live long enough to see it all! CONGRATULATIONS!

Congrats, Man!!! Enjoy'um while you can!!! As mentioned they grow up way fast!!

BTW.... I have pics of that bull too.... ;) ... Did anyone ever kill him??? I thought he might be too smart??

post-996-1235878577_thumb.jpg

post-996-1235878596.jpg

Guest 300ultramag.
Congrats, Man!!! Enjoy'um while you can!!! As mentioned they grow up way fast!!

BTW.... I have pics of that bull too.... ;) ... Did anyone ever kill him??? I thought he might be too smart??

What a small world...Its funny how we never run into each other in the field... I havent seen this bull since 2008 but I know where to find him...... I would hope a bull of this caliber would generate some buzz If someone did kill him.... man If we both draw this tag its gonna be a foot race ha ha ha im gonna be hunting in my running shoes...

Last year we had a foot race with switchback from CWT thats when my nephew Cody (snakekiller) smoked his first bull..Man that was fun!

Guest 300ultramag.

thanx for all the comments! Tayler is a blast....... she melts my heart on a daily basis :rolleyes: Its a done deal shes already got me wrapped on her little finger.

Congrats on the baby girl. Now is a perfect time to start stock piling the arsenal for those teenage boys who are gonna come calling sooner than later ;)

300ultramag,

Congratulations, you have received an awesome gift. Enjoy every second, there is nothing in the world like being a parent. Unfortunately there is nothing in the world that will make you grow older faster than being a parent. Good for you.

Bless you and your family,

--Bill

Beau, congratulations again and it's nice to finally see some pictures. The wait's been worth it, Tayler's beautiful! Thanks for sharing. :D

TJ