Sign in to follow this  
AZantlerhead

Ol' Boy and his Coon

2007, Ol' Boy and his Coon kill, I swear, Theres nothin this dog can't do in the woods! The Coon got the end of my dogs ear, But as you can see, lost the battle.Amen to mans best friend. I'll miss him somethin terrible some day........ Definatly my "Dog of a Lifetime". I've had a few hounds, redbones-walkers-and B&T's, and still love to hear them on the trail. But they'll never compare to my Ol' boy. The Great and greatly missunderstood, AMERICAN PITBULL TERRIER. These dogs have hearts, brains, lungs and noses bigger than their jaws, He would do anything to please his master, anything, even lay down his life , wich he's proven to me many a day in the woods....... I trully love this dog.But he still probly loves me more, and everybody and anybody else for that matter.

One truly great dog. Just a good Ol' boy!!! He's 120% full throttle hunter and people lover, what more should a dog ever be? Thanks for the coon Ol' boy, and everything else....

post-2337-1236138072.jpg

thats awesome. they are the most misunderstood dog to man. its not the dog, its the owners. you can teach any dog to be mean. my two would walk off the end of the earth for me and my wife. never had a better dog. hiking machines too!

Nice to hear about your dog and sounds like he has a great life with you. What more could a dog want than to get out and hunt with his "pack" and be well taken care of.

Amanda