Sign in to follow this  
Basser15

Brownies yet?

Anybody willing to share if they've seen any fresh drops? Plan on being up north for several days in a week and a half to do some hiking with the dog in search of some sheds.

Hopefully I can tell you after this weekend.

--Bill

Nope no elk are dropping.... nope... not for atleast another month. I have been out 3 times and have only found white horns.

Nope no elk are dropping.... nope... not for atleast another month. I have been out 3 times and have only found white horns.

So that means they should be dropping them at any second....Thanks! ;)

So that means they should be dropping them at any second....Thanks! ;)

Because of the state of the Nation

they have decided to do their part

and just keep them for another year

just like allot of use are doing with cars.

:rolleyes:

Actually a couple of smart guys that I know went Glassing yesterday... ya know, rather than scatter the bulls all to hellngone, by stumbling around in the woods.... :rolleyes: <_< .... and all the bulls they saw were still packin'..... FYI! ;)

Actually a couple of smart guys that I know went Glassing yesterday... ya know, rather than scatter the bulls all to hellngone, by stumbling around in the woods.... :rolleyes: <_< .... and all the bulls they saw were still packin'..... FYI! ;)

That's cause they were looking at nothing but dinks......

well,

where i went today all i saw was quad tracks :angry: of course its supposed to be closed to motor vehicles? <_< i just have to remind myself that the chips that are doing that garbage can't read any way :lol: i will see who it is this week and my video camera has 20 power optical really good for filming lic plates and faces...saw about 6 truacks going home tonght with quads no antlers on the quads like normal.

azmeat

That's cause they were looking at nothing but dinks......

Hey, Josh.... what are horns going fo a pound this year???? I heard less than EVER ....maybe I'm wrong. :unsure:

:rolleyes: Well, I will admit that I personally know of 3 single smallish browns being picked up total by some of the better shed hunters that I know, combined..... and the second sides were not found.... ;) Lots of bulls are packin' and the bulls are already scattered to hellngone cuz everyone thinks/hopes horns are gunna be worth something this year and is out there pushing them... :rolleyes: ....gotta be the first one into the country!!!! :rolleyes: ;)

Here is the only brown, not attached, we have seen yet.... boy was it big! :blink: :rolleyes: :lol:

post-996-1236607299.jpg

post-996-1236607620.jpg