Bill, those Iguazu Falls look like something else. It seems that one would want to spend the whole day there, but it appears to be rather misty and damp down below.

Doug~RR

My granddaughter and I spent three days at Igauzu Falls, including a day driving over to Brazil to see it from the other side. While we were there a jaguar carried off and ate a toddler from the yard of a Brazilian national park service worker. The parking lot in Brazil was full of coati mundis, and they would come right up to our feet to beg for food. There were brocket deer along the roads in the evenings.

Bill Quimby

Red Rabbit/Mr. Q

Thanks for sharing your life adventures. The pictures are awesome. Thanks again,Richard

Went back out to Grand Falls this afternoon to retake some photos with a new ND8 filter. The wind gusts of 63 mph on Sunday were gone, so didn't have to worry about the camera and tripod being lifted over the edge today.

Took a series and used PSE7 to blend them into a panorama. Individual photos were done on manual: F/22, 1/20sec, f=18mm, ISO 200.

CopyofGrandFallsPanorama.jpg

CopyofGrandFalls3-24-09063.jpg

CopyofGrandFalls3-24-09095.jpg

Fantastic pictures Doug. I think with that filter you are gonna give Jim a run for the first prize in the next contest sequal to spirit of the hunt!

Thanks for sharing your talent