Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Fun video of lots of critters

Amanda we need to go calling in that creek ;) The ringtail is neat. Do you see many of those when you are out. I have only seen two in the dark while driving. And also one that was in a live trap. It was living in Pat Bernards attic. A ringtail is on my list of critters to take while calling.

Great video!

I see ringtails infrequently and mostly at night while driving somewhere. I see them hit on the highway quite often on the road from Globe to Winkelman. You might try calling in some of those areas where the rocky cliffs are near the gila river, north of winkelman. Based on the number of road kill around there, there are a lot of the ringtails there.

I haven't talke with Pat Bernard in awhile....hope he is doing well!! I always enjoy talking with him!

I think Clay went in this weekend in the creek after the bears. I haven't gotten a call yet, so I am guessing he didn't get a bear with his bow yet.

Amanda

nope not yet but I did see where they were bedding and the sign was very fresh saw in a total of about 11 piles of bear sign will be back in the creek this weekend if still open. ;)