Greeaaattt....now i can't leave the house, i will be pacing around for the next hour :blink:

Seeing that your a fireman that gets to eat steak and lobster every night it might do you good to pace around for a while :o

:ph34r: :lol:

hahahaha, thats funny right there :lol:

I just saw that 27 members are reading this post! Hysterical! I can't wait.

32!! :lol:

70 :lol:

I have actually entered my numbers into the draw results page and waiting for someone to say the results are out to hit enter. :lol: So now if it gets hit hard at least i am that far and it won't take too long. I have to get to work now. :(

So i just called for the second time today and the spring results are no longer available..... :unsure:

So i just called for the second time today and the spring results are no longer available..... :unsure:

Liar <_< Mine are still there. Maybe I didn't get drawn and you did so yours changed. :( Okay now I got to get back to work.

The religion debate slowed down a little over in the prayer forum. But I found all of you finally over here now. I guess I am just a little slow at catching up! :P

I just saw that 27 members are reading this post! Hysterical! I can't wait.

32!! :lol:

70 :lol:

76!

The religion debate slowed down a little over in the prayer forum. But I found all of you finally over here now. I guess I am just a little slow at catching up! :P

There was a religious debate???? :blink: Man, we are talkin' about the Draw!!!!!! :wacko: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

There was a religious debate???? :blink: Man, we are talkin' about the Draw!!!!!! :wacko: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: If I ever draw a unit 9 Archery Bull tag there will be a Revival where I am at!!!