Sign in to follow this  
Steelheads

AZ Bowhunting Partner

Looking forward to getting some stand sites set up for this fall..it will be a blast,I promise...

Good luck to ya steelhead,

I'm kinda in the same boat as you there. I've got to move back to valley after being in tucson for the last 10 yrs or so. I got back into hunting a few years ago and took a mulie down in 34a in 07, but came up short last year. Right now I'm looking into hunting more towards the rim. When driving down from payson or globe I always catch myself checking out the country wondering when I'd be able to get into it. Looks like this is going to be the start of it. I can't wait to get into some backcountry out there, its going to be exciting and fun.

heres to goodtimes...

elecshoc

Looking forward to getting some stand sites set up for this fall..it will be a blast,I promise...

hello - setting up stand sites- nlacost- Don't get me wrong but i picture corn feeders / blocks of salt /other forms of baiting etc. If I find a spot next to a spring or creek-with good sign - I may sit and evening or morning - maybe a saddle ,witha worn trail . I've never been in one place long enough to give thought of setting up a stand. I'm sure there are areas that you may be able to pattern a deers movement - Especially if you got the time to do so! I'm not trying to be judgemental of how one hunts or prepares for a hunt!

setting up stand sites- to be honest a bit of jealousy- maybe - I wish you the best of luck and hopefully you'll draw a tag for your areas ! gary