Sign in to follow this  
gr8fuldoug

Vortex Riflescope Special

Vortex Riflescope Special

We have put together a very special deal for the forum members. This special must be called in to Doug or Neil to place your order.

Buy any new Vortex Riflescope and add your choice of a Vortex Vulture Coyote 8.5x50, Vortex Vulture Coyote 10x50 or the Vortex Vulture Coyote 12x50 for only $99.99

This special applies to the Viper, Diamondback, Crossfire and Strikefire series.

Here is a direct link to our Vortex Full Product Page

Please feel free to contact us with any questions. As always we thank you for your continued support.

Doug, that is a very generous offer for sure to our members. Vortex binoculars have been getting really good reviews lately on their image quality and low-light performance in a number of publications. :)

TJ

Not only is it a great deal on the binos but you can't go wrong with the viper line of scopes imo. I have the viper 4-12x40 and love it. The clarity, sharpness, and light gathering ability is great and you can't beat the warranty either!

Phil

I'm a "high-end" optics kind of guy, but I have a pair of Vortex binocs in my truck console for everyday viewing and will be topping my secondary smoke pole, kids-and-wife rifle and varmint gun in Vortex rifle scopes. Finally, there is a true bargain in optics, and I can tell you from experience, Doug treats his customers very well and deserves our support. I've purchased several items through him and CameraLand and have always been treated extremely well. They are a top-notch company with great one-on-one customer support.

Dollar for dollar, Vortex binocs and rifle scopes are way better than anything I've seen in their price range. And let's face it - optics, like packs or boots isn't an area where you can skimp and still make out OK.

I've already stated on this site that before I started looking through some Vortex glass, I could not, in good concience, recommend any of the "more-affordable" glass to friends and family, because I've personally wasted so much money on "mid-range" glass only to upgrade to Swarovski eventually. I have Swaro 15-56's and 10-40's, and have thrown away hundreds looking for a bargain on hunting optics.

That said, Vortex truly is a good deal on glass when compared against the "big boys". Sure it isn't as good as Leica or Swarovski, but it is high quality glass at a less-than-premium price.

Just my $.02

Go get some big horn in '09!