Coues 'n' Sheep

I'd like to hear your perspective....

you knucklehead!!!!.......you have waaaaayyy too much time on your hands...lol!!!!!! i would love to hear a gino to gino conversation!!!!! im freakin dyin over here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why do you think he wears a hat all the time Eric.

It those G to G talks that have made him pull all the hair out of his head :P :rolleyes:

yep it all makes sense now mike!!!! :lol:

you knucklehead!!!!.......you have waaaaayyy too much time on your hands...lol!!!!!! i would love to hear a gino to gino conversation!!!!! im freakin dyin over here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know it happens when you get older Eric! I to hold conversations with myself on a daily basis.

Probably cuz my wife and kids dont listen to what I have to say so I just say it to myself . :huh: :blink: :(

:lol:

Dont worry, ill just have to wake up early and beat both of you there.

Hey Kid.... Does that mean you are gunna have to get Mommy or Daddy out of bed REALLY early to drive you there??? :o :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :P

I am not your Chris, but man this spot is popular!

Shoot me some coordinates, and I'll throw in a salt lick you can have!

What unit?

You should just post his phone number! ;) :lol:

Leaving note deal would be pretty funny...but I was thinkin about one of your other experiences too...

And to all the lion piss guys..... that don't work. ;) I have pissed right out of my tree and had deer walk up and sniff it and go on like nothing new... Pee is pee but if they ain't skeert of my pee they ain't skeert of lion pee! ;)

I was wondering why they weren't skeert? <_< ...does your shi...I mean piss not stink?...oorrrr...do you think they were attracted to say...hmmm...maybe...a barley and hopps odor? :ph34r: :unsure: :lol: I mean come on man either way you have a great opportunity here!...you need to bottle that stuff up and get it on the market...as an attractant or a cover scent... ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: