Pickup

AZ COUES DEER RACKS

I'm offering two really nice AZ coues racks. I will accept trades for guns,or binos. Make me an offer.The rack on your left scores 108,and
the other 112 .Pm me if interested.

hello - can you tell us anything about the racks - how old are they - where and when --whats the story behind them ? most guys wouldn't part with trophy size racks -- gary

The 108 looks like a dropper on the left main beam.

Very nice! Most guy hunt there whole lives for something like that.

:ph34r:

hello - can you tell us anything about the racks - how old are they - where and when --whats the story behind them ? most guys wouldn't part with trophy size racks -- gary

Gary,

2007,and 2008. They were both taking on the Reservation in the white mountains by a native american.

Gary,

2007,and 2008. They were both taking on the Reservation in the white mountains by a native american.

Racks are still available

Gary,

Racks are still available