As many know Reids bill has made it through the Senate, it still needs to make it through the House process. You can help by contacting your representatives in support of it. You can contact your reps. through e-mail by going to

www.ushouse.gov (I think)

Here are some phone numbers for our reps in Washington from AZ, CALL THEM!

John Shadegg 202-225-3361

Rick Renzi 202-225-2315

Trent Franks 202-225-4576

Ed Pastor 202-225-4065

Jim Kolbe 202-225-2542

JD Hayworth 202-225-2190

Jeff Flake 202-225-2635

Raul Grijalva 202-225-2435

My rep is Shadegg, not sure where you all live but contact your rep. or better yet contact them all.

HELP make this happen!!!!, we all remember what happened last summer when George bent us over, lets give him the same and put states rights back into the

states hands, not George or his attorneys or the 9th Circuit.

Thanks

Forgot to mention, Reid's bill is S.339 for your reference. The squeaky wheel gets the grease, start squeaking.

Listen Wetmule, let's get something straight right now, okay pal? I am the official CW.com troublemaker. Don't try to make a move for my title, awright?

This year's Draw is going to be a FREE FOR ALL, that is a given. We are on the verge of getting our state back as are all the other states as it relates to the distribution of res and non-res permits for next year and in the future. Come July when this site is littered with whining and complaining CW Members about how few tags we got here and how many permits Georges brainless clueless clients got that YOU could have drawn, maybe that will put it in perspective.

The time is NOW to be heard, make the calls and send your e-mails to the Reps. It just takes a couple minutes. Do it.

EVERYBODY JUMP IN ON THIS...........If you dont, then buy a mirror and bitch at yourself.........there are many many people that have put in alot of time and effort to help Arizona get relief from the USO 9th circuit ruling......if you dont call now or send emails then you dont deserve to hunt in AZ........harsh but a reality.......Allen......

Does this bill change when it reaches the house, I found this bill, H.R.731 sponsored in the house by Mark Udall, linked to s. 339.

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquerytr/z?d109:SN00339:

Either way I think they will know what we are talking about.

I sent my letter as well. Thank you guys for the leg work. I hope to get a response, if and when I do I will post it here.

It is imperative to keep the pressure up on this issue. It is our state, let's decide what is best for it.

Keith,

Thanks for posting the links. You're right it is H.R.731. It must change numbers when it goes to the house, not quite sure how that works. But thanks for posting.

Why would there be no mention of this on azgfd, I have an idea, but it should at least be mentioned.

Just emailed Trent Franks. Hope they get lots of input.

peer pressures' a beeoch!! gotter done!! the honorable Jim Kolbe has recieved the order!! great info and links. If I was able to muster it up, no excuse for any one not to!!! thanks for the info -mike-