azcoues

photo radar ticket

I know that this has gone a little cold, but.......I just had a guy wearing camo pants and a sportsmans wearhouse tee ring the door bell! I looked threw the peep hole figured, a hunter whats the harm! Hde said " Sorry Benjamin" My smart thinging told me to say "Sorry, I think you have the wrong house!" and closed the door.

So do you think I made the right move? Or is this going to be the way it is for a while? The Photo Radar Ticket was taken in May. I saved it for a laugh on a rainy day. Think I am just under the 120 day mark, so hopfully just a couple more days and I am home free! :unsure: At least the photo of me you can't tell who is driving!

Thanks, Ben

is this a joke?! are you people kidding? youre mad cause you got caught going 10+ mph over the speed limit?!?!? & now youve got to find a way to weasel out of it instead of being responsible for your actions. theres an easy solution, SLOW DOWN!! ten over, really? i dont see whats wrong w the things, put em everywhere. you dont like it? obey traffic laws!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is way I don't like them and won't pay a ticket from them... We were driving north on I-17 near Deer Valley for a weekend cruise. Saw the photo sign, saw the van, saw the speed limit sign right at the van that stated 65mph. Then the flash, then the ticket in the mail for doing 66 in a 55! WTF! The sign was right at the van stating 65! This is nothing but a money grab put in place by a governor who spent way to much money and created a financial crisis.