Sign in to follow this  
JACK

How true it is...

These are probably six of the best sentences you will ever read. This is one paragraph that should be in every book in every school room in every city in every state in the Union . Our educators should make a lesson plan based on these words and beat it into every head in every student in every class in every state and province in North America . And, every elected official should commit it to memory and repeat it out loud everyday.

“The government can not legislate morality”. A deprived constituency will become deviant in their behavior, bored and eventually revolt. "You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."*

Adrian Rogers, 1931

AMEN!!!

BTW, I saw your antelope horns at Dan's place the other day.... Very nice :)

AMEN!!!

BTW, I saw your antelope horns at Dan's place the other day.... Very nice :)

Thanks! perhaps I can check yours out when I pick mine up! ;)

Guest 300ultramag.

I read somewhere that having health insurance could be mandatory in the near future... Kind of like car insurance..

Scary times.......... I think athletes should go probono for a year that should get us out of debt! I hate organized sports... GO TEAM! what a joke, and these guys make how much? way too much..... times need to change....

beau