Sign in to follow this  
Huntaholic

Width isn't everything..

Got the draw ain't out yet blues? Here's a video that might help a bit.

A couple of friends and I had the good fortune of seeing this buck 3 years in a row. I 1st saw him in 03 and was able to get some spotting scope footage of him in velvet. Then later that year we saw him during a Dec rifle hunt where we passed on him. The next year I saw him for about 1 min and got about 2 or 3 secs of video of him. His frame looked about the same as it was in 03 just a bit bigger. 05 is when he really got bigger. It was a great horn grow year in this area and he was looking very good. Unfortunately we haven't seen him since 05 so no telling if he's still around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NQ8EXzvUF0

Guest 300ultramag.

boing! man that is one pretty buck good job filmin too.... I find it hard NOT to talk when filming... looks like im not the only one :lol: :lol:

Beau

Yea I definitely need to work on not talking as much in the field. The year we passed him up we thought he'd score around 95. I try to find and post the video of him when we passed him up. 2 hours after passing on him my buddy shot a real nice 103-105 buck.

great video and awesome buck...thanks for sharing, don't think I could of passed on him either with the unique tower on him...hope he is still around for you