Sign in to follow this  
DubTee

Kaibab Pics

We had 7 cams running for the last month up on the Bab. Buddies have the tags, I was really hoping there was going to be leftovers again this year, but oh well. Here are some pics of the better bucks we got. Everything is looking good up there, weather was great!. We did glass the fields one evening, deer were everywhere at dusk with that quarter moon high in the sky. Saw some real good bachelor groups, a perfect 5x5 that probably will be around 185, and a HUGE 3x3 that I bet would go 175-180. I would have shot that 3x3 in an instant, outrageous mass, and some serious tine length! Enjoy the trail cam pics!

MDGC0674.jpg

MDGC0319.jpg

MDGC0098_2.jpg

MDGC0909.jpg

MDGC1016.jpg

Great pics! Ive never salted for specificly muleys. They also generally ignore the salt in my WT spots. It looks like they actually like the salt. Most of my muley pics are pass throughs.

Man! I really wish I had gotten drawn for the archery tag. Put it as my first choice and no luck. Bummer! My dad got a tag.. Was lookin forward to the hunt. Been three years since i been up there. I miss it. Such a fun hunt even if you dont get one. Good luck.

Great pictures!!

I like how your camera tells you the

temperature, have you found it to be accurate?

What kind of camera is it and do you like them (all 7)

Thanks for sharing

Jeff

Awesome pictures. Thanks for sharing and letting us enjoy those beautiful bucks.

Great pictures!!

I like how your camera tells you the

temperature, have you found it to be accurate?

What kind of camera is it and do you like them (all 7)

Thanks for sharing

Jeff

My buddies and I have 11 cams between us and they are all Moultrie I'40's. I do find all the information that the camera gives you to be accurate. The "40" stands for 4.0 megapixels, they do make an I-60 which I'm sure are very nice, the pictures are taken by infrared at night (no flash). I have not had a problem with them and the battery life is great.