Sign in to follow this  
125coues

Elk Hunting Clinic

If you were lucky enough to be drawn, or not and just want to have a fun day of information and socialization, you will want to attend the Arizona Elk Society's Elk Hunting Clinic. It will be held on Aug 22nd from 9am to 4pm and will include a lunch of Burgers and Fries, Drink and dessert. Steve Chappell is suppose to be there. Lots of vendors as well. The cost is only $20.00 for an adult and $10.00 for a youth. You can go to the website www.arizonaelksociety.org and purchase your tickets there. The purchase will be sent to my wife and she will mail out your tickets.

Hope to see some of ya'll there.

Opps :o

It is being held at the F.O.P Lodge #2, 12851 N 19th Ave. Phoenix, Just north of Cactus.

hello - Any and all kinds of elk hunters can learn things at these clinics - Dedicated sportsmen and women willing to share there experience and some of the latest techniques to make your hunting easier ! All the different aspects of hunting - glassing- calling -and meat care are gonna be covered - G&F will be able to answer questions and give a few tips on elk locations accross the state --- from the experienced elk hunter --- to the first timers - don't miss it - great info !!

Gary

I think I may attend this shindig to learn a thing or from the elk pros and hopefully pick up a pointer or 2 from the guys who are in the "know"..