Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Come help raise money for kids!

Anyone want to go with me to this banquet? Chris Denham and Eddy Corona started an organization to take kids fishing, hunting, or any other outdoor activity. This will be their first fundraising banquet and they could really use your support! Tickets are only $50 and include dinner and drinks. The facility was donated to them by a friend who had a change in wedding plans. So your money will go directly into helping the kids. This is very different than most banquets where your ticket price barely covers the dinner expense. So this is a great chance to put your money to work for kids in AZ.

Please note the banquet is on a THURS night, so it won't interfere with your weekend plans.

I would love to see CouesWhitetail.com get a table together for this event. Anyone want to join me?

more info: http://www.outdoorexperienceforall.org

OE4A Fundraising Banquet

On Thursday August 13th, 2009 we are having a fundraiser at Ashley Manor in Chandler. All the money raised will fund the camps we are putting on for this fall. As of today we have, 1 antelope hunt, 15 cow elk hunts, 13 bull elk hunts, a dove hunt for 20 kids, a squirrel hunt for 20 kids and a day at the Ben Avery Clay Target Center for 10 kids. All these hunts will take place between August 2009 and the end of the year.  As you can imagine providing full accommodations, food, travel, and guiding for this many hunts will be costly but with your help we will be able meet all of our goals.

The banquet cost is only $50 dollars per person and includes dinner, dessert, water, sodas, beer, and wine for the entire event. We will have raffles and silent auctions for some great prizes like a pair of Swarovski 10x42 SLC binoculars, Bronze Elk Sculpture, Golf, PSE Bow Package , Jon Toner Custom Knife, McMillan Custom Rifle, Horseback rides, and many other items.

Amanda, you can count on me being there showing my support from a cwt.com member to this new organization of helping kids. My e-mail has been down for weeks so can tickets be purchased at the door? I look forward to sitting and meeting with cwt members on this night. What a great idea of giving back and helping out our up and coming new generation of sportsmen and sportswomen. See you there. :D

TJ

Thanks TJ. As long as I know for sure who will come, then you can pay at the door. They have to give a head count soon, so if you just show up without reservations it could be an issue. I will reserve a seat for you TJ. If your wife decides she wants to go, let me know.

Thanks!

Amanda

For those that can't make it, but would still like to help this organization, you can buy a dinner ticket for one of the kids so they can attend for free. If you would like to do that, call Eddy to arrange payment. 480-529-8340

Amanda

I have talked to Eddy about their organization and it is really great! Im looking forward to going to the banquet and hope to see a few more people from the CWT family!

Amanda, I thought I would bring this back up to the head of the forum for those who might have missed it. $50 for a dinner and did I mention the beer and wine is included. :huh: This night goes to benefit the organazation helping kids so I hope to see a few more coues members jump on the band wagon. It ought to be a fun night so lets get together and give back a little if you can. See ya there. :)

TJ

Thanks TJ.

Anymore takers?

So far we have:

1. me

2. my husband

3. TJ

4. Stan J.

5. John K.

6. Eric K.

7. Ted B.

8. Ann B.

I also have three people who donated money for four kids, very cool!!

Come on, any other of you CW.com folks want to go? Should be fun!!

Amanda

Thanks TJ.

Anymore takers?

So far we have:

1. me

2. my husband

3. TJ

4. Stan J.

5. John K.

6. Eric K.

7. Ted B.

8. Ann B.

I also have three people who donated money for four kids, very cool!!

Come on, any other of you CW.com folks want to go? Should be fun!!

Amanda

Amanda, I sent you a pm. If there is room at our table for another please include my wife Peg. Thank you! :)

TJ

Yes, there is room. I will add her to the list.

I will fill out the order form with the names of those who are committed to the CW table and they will have it at the front door. Just give them your name and your money :)

Thanks!

Amanda

Yes, there is room. I will add her to the list.

I will fill out the order form with the names of those who are committed to the CW table and they will have it at the front door. Just give them your name and your money :)

Thanks!

Amanda

Peg and I thank you Amanda and look forward to the night. :D

TJ

Is everyone going to wear a CWT shirt?

Hope all have a good time and it sounds like a great cause.

If I was not in the middle of my business expansion I would

be proud to buy a kid a ticket.

I just looked at the list again and realized Ted's wife is going.

She must be coming around nicely Ted and am glad to hear that.

Anyway,

To the best of my knowledge Ted and Ann do not have any kids?

I could be wrong :unsure:

Amanda and her sweetie don't have any that I know of and

I know Tom and Peg don't so I think it is GREAT that three couples

that have never had the pleasure of hunting with their own kids

are willing to help such a worthy cause ;)

Just another point as to why the CWT family and site is so strong

GH - interesting point.....those of us without kids must just have extra time and money to help other kids :)

I was wondering if we should all wear CW.com shirts. I am thinking we should. I think all the attendees already have them, so it might work out easily.

What do you guys think?

Amanda