Guest RutNHard

Lost Bow!!!

Guest RutNHard

Would be cool to find the owner:

Click link to fing out more:

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/spo/1315702728.html

Compound Bow Found on 8/9/09 (Ben Avery Archery Range)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2009-08-10, 10:24AM MST

Reply to: sale-qqrcq-1315702728@craigslist.org

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found a compound bow at Ben Avery's Archery range on Sunday 8/9/09. Please send me an email with a decription of the bow that you left at the range.

wcmathome@yahoo.com

Thanks.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

:(

How can someone forget? We went to a local shooting range last Saturday and just after we arrived a competition was ending at the 1000 yard range. When they left we moved our shooting gear to shoot the 800 to 1000 yard ranges and there lying on one of the benches was a very nice AR-15 valued at around $4500. We thought about shooting the remaining rounds but took it to the office of the range and left them with our information to contact. About 45 minutes later a guy came and parked near us and had a very sick look on his face. He reluctantly came up to me and asked if we had found his weapon. I told him that we had and that it was in the office. He said that he had simply picked everthing up and placed it in his vehicle but "somhow had forgotten his AR". I am sure it could happen to anyone but hopefully most of us would not leave our "BABY" on the bench. Good luck to whomever the bow belongs to. I am sure they have an awfully sick stomach after finding it gone. Good luck to all this fall.

It happens a lot. I have seen a lot of guy get to there trucks at Usery and figure out there bow was still on the range. My dad got all the way to my house one day and pulled out his empty bow case his bow was at the pay station when we got back to the range. :P

Well it happened last night at our night league. :lol: I got a phone call from one of our shooter about a half hour after we quit shooting. Luck a bunch of us stand around for an hour or so just talking. He asked if his bow was still hanging up and it was. He had made it all the way home before he realized it was not there. He was very happy he left it hanging there because his first fear was that he left it on the back of his truck!