BASS

Queen Valley Area?

After a rather frustrating work week a co-worker and I have decided to hit up a couple stands Thursday (tomorrow) but we're not sure were to go. He lives in the Northern Valley, and I'm on the East Side. Somewhere in the middle would have been nice, but the Phoenix Zoo doesn't like us messing with their dogs per our last visit. ;)

If anyone can, drop me a PM or post it here. It would be greatly appriciated.

too bad, I was thinking of one of those high fence hunts like on tv. maybe mix in an african safari while your their. hahah

Yeah we had them rialed up pretty good (staff, not the animals :lol: )

You know that would not be that different than a lot of the hunts you see on TV. High fences, feeding areas, pet animals, ya thats hunting. But on the other hand that is a African Safari than I could afford........atleased until they caught me :lol:

Been predator hunting 40+ years , when I was just a pup couldn't wait to get after em. Now I wait untill the furr picks up and in the desert that dosn't happen untill Dec or Jan. I skin every thing I shoot. Cant see blowin critters up and leavin them lie---waste. My advice is to put yuor calling stuff away untill it get's cold------ Get a leftover deer tag , go fishin , take the kids out plinking lotsa stuuf to do......

saw the biggest coyote I've ever seen today in Desert Highlands today and all I had was a cordless drill.

Been predator hunting 40+ years , when I was just a pup couldn't wait to get after em. Now I wait untill the furr picks up and in the desert that dosn't happen untill Dec or Jan. I skin every thing I shoot. Cant see blowin critters up and leavin them lie---waste. My advice is to put yuor calling stuff away untill it get's cold------ Get a leftover deer tag , go fishin , take the kids out plinking lotsa stuuf to do......

I have an archery tag (OTC) burning a hole in my pocket already and fishing? Naw, thats a whole 'nother can-o-worms. :lol: I'll take that to heart though, and give it another go when it cools down.

Thanks.