Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

You a Golfer?

From Eddy Corona:

Hello everyone I hope that the summer heat has treated everyone fair. Today I am writing to invite everyone to come out and support a good cause. If you play golf or are just a hack like myself then this is a great opportunity for you. On September 26th the Ryan Thomas Foundation is having their First Annual Ryan Thomas Foundation Memorial Golf Tournament. You will be treated to dinner, silent auction and door prizes with a live band.

The Ryan Thomas Foundation is also a great supporter of the Outdoor Experience 4 All. They are donating some of the proceeds to OE4A that we will use to help out with this years camp. OE4A is going to put on about 15 more hunting and fishing camps for Arizona children.

Please visit the web site at http://www.TheRyanThomasFoundation.com and read the story about Mr. Ryan Thomas.

If you are not a golfer you can still help with a sponsorship or donations.

Thank You for Your Support,

Eddy Corona

Outdoor Experience 4 All

480-529-8340

I knew Ryan personally, He worked at Copperstate Nut and Bolt and we would talk hunting when I would go in and buy hardware. I got to know his father after something I wrote in another hunting board about Ryan, after his funeral.

His dad and friends invited me to go out with them on a 36C Dec. WT hunt last year. A great group of guys. The couple days I was there, I glassed up about a 85 inch WT, that Ryan's Uncle took with Ryan's gun.

These folks are great people, helping a great cause. Ryan was a great guy, so if you like golf and want to do something good, this is it, Take Care, JLG.