Sign in to follow this  
azshtr

Tour De Tuscon

Hi all. I'm riding the 109 mile tour de Tuscon cycling event this year. Great top off for hunting shape:) Anyone care to join me? I'm not fast or slow, just steady, at least till mile 80 when the pain starts.

Also I cheap beg for bucks... I am riding for a charity called Tu Nidito and a great kid named Max. Max's mom has cancer and Max goes to Tu Nidito for support and peers that have the same issues. Could you be an angel and help Max? Over 90% this charity raises goes to the cause. The whole short story and TAX DEDUCTIBLE donation page is here http://www.active.com/donate/rideforachild/tevisphotographic You'll have good karma on your hunts:)

I like the thought of the challange, and I've thought about doing the race every yr, but I dont own a racing bike!! I hear it's a blast to do.

Way to go riding for a noble cause.. I'll be at the finish line cheering a few buddys on who are riding in the race..

On a side note, is anybody on here running in the upcoming Bisbee stair race? I've done that race a few times and while it may not be that long, it will SMOKE you!! I'll be down there again this yr.

I'll also be running the race by my home here in Tucson on next Mon (the 7th).. It's an 8 miler and it winds through the Saguaro Nat Park Eastside paved track.

I'l also be doing the annual PF Changs marathon in PHX in Jan. I'll be doing the 1/2 marathon on that one..

I'll also be running the race by my home here in Tucson on next Mon (the 7th).. It's an 8 miler and it winds through the Saguaro Nat Park Eastside paved track.

what are the details fo that 8 mile race?

cmc

never mind... thought you said next month.... not next Monday. Bid diff. Can't entertain that one.